Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Thank You Facebook:)

You know, I am thankful for Facebook. One of my friends told me that she came across my blog somehow on the internet and she realized that it was me who was writing. She asked me when I was going to start writing in my blog again and said that what she read was pretty good. I then asked myself, "why did you stop writing anyway?"

At one point I said that I was going to write a book and enter a contest and do all sorts of things. But then what happened....? I got a different job, started graduate school, worked a part-time job (which I recently quit...hallelujah!) and just got caught up in the daily grind. The life that everyone lives with thier loved ones, putting off their dreams to the side or just forgetting about them all together. BUT, thanks to the lovely technology of Facebook, I am inspired to write again!

You know, it is the simple things in life, like a small nudge from someone that keeps us going. Thanks girl! You know who you are:)

No comments: